Wednesday, August 30, 2006

back from camp

Finally!! back from camp.It's the best thing ever..Back from hell.. Treacherous terrain..leeches..mud..tree logs to climb over and go under..dangerous creek crossings.. My legs..ribs..collarbone..shoulders hurt like hell now..carrying a 10 kg bag for 4 hrs...a day!! Nearly killed myself during this camp..and it's just a training camp!!.. !@#@! .. the guys were like practically flying over everything..moving so fast..and i'm like dying..Shane helped me to climb over this thingalabob where i nearly fell and killed myself..and Ms Chapman and Mr Nicastro had to help me with other tree logs and stuff as well..so that I don't slip and kill myself because I was tripping alot..and therefore..was in the last party so as not to delay other people..lol. Reached camp..no toilet!!! !@#@! had to do stuff in bushes where guys tried to respect i hope our privacy and didn't come looking for us.. Was cooking dinner at night..saw a possum..and a bush mouse..so cute!! but o wells..At night..was cold..heard a couple of birds still talking..and i think there was a possum walking around the tents...
That reminds me..I still have to write an article for Duke of Ed.. o wells..shall do that during the weekend..and sleep early during the weekend as well so that I don't become a zombie..shall sleep soon..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home